Friday, October 5, 2012

Wk 5/Day 33- The Ultimate Goal

I was absolutely shocked that I just typed Wk 5/Day 33- Have I really been doing this for that long?

I will tell you these last 2 weeks have been much easier.  I think it just took a re-commitment, at the end of week 3, to the reasons I was doing this in the first place:
  1. Prize money- maybe not a good reason, but definitely a motivator for this little penny pincher
  2. Better family activity and eating habits  - More family walks and more fruits and veggies
  3. For everyone that has been wonderful to support this experiment and has found validation and truth in reading my experiences with dieting. 
Don't worry I am not signing off!  But I will be very busy getting everything ready for my Eat 2 Liv program that pilots Oct 15th.

E-mail me here if you are interested in joining us: eat2liv@live.com

Now for my ultimate goal this week.  Several of the other participants in the Fit in 6 group mentioned their goal to have a perfect points week- 1060 points!  It had never crossed my mind to torture myself like that, but I decided that if I am going to experience this to it's fullest, I must also work on a perfect points week.

I didn't want to mention it before, for fear I would jinx myself.  But this week has been my path to perfection week.  So far, so good- 4 days down, 3 to go.  I choose to make this known now, so that as we go into the weekend, I'm accountable.

I only have 1 free indulgence left and I am saving it for General Conference sweet rolls Sunday morning.  Let's hope I can stop at just one!  (Actually I'll probably save another one for Monday morning when the points start over!- YUM!)


No comments:

Post a Comment